Sarah inherited her mother’s social sense and love of cooking. Two characteristics she also shares with her best friend Jill. Sarah likes to organise things and take care of the people around her. She likes to have fun, but isn’t as nonchalant as her twin brother James. She hopes to start her own cafe with Jill one day, and started her culinary studies at Honeycomb University in 05.
Age: Young Adult
Born: February 1985
Traits: Charismatic, neat, hopeless romantic, natural cook, lucky
Job: None, culinary student at HU
Siblings: Eva, James (twin)
Other family: Oliver (uncle), Daniel (cousin), Dylan Chaumet (nephew she doesn’t know about)
Best friend(s): Jill (and James, Seth and Daniel)
Romance history: Sarah has been friends with Seth forever. When they were children, they already hung out together a lot, even though he was more her brother’s friend at first. Despite having known Seth for almost her entire life, it wasn’t until the autumn of 03 that Sarah started to see him in a different light… Since New Year’s Eve of that year, Sarah and Seth are officially a couple and a very cute one at that.
In bold where this sim has a main part
* June 03: James & Jill/The Prom
* October 03: Dan & Jill’s 18th Birthday
* October 03: The Harvest Festival
* December 03: Happy New Year!
* December 04: …and a Happy New Year!
* January 05: Ice, Ice Baby
* June 05: Growing Up
* September 05: A Little Bit of Everything
* October 05: Moving On
* November 05: To the Hills!
* December 05: Come Together
* January 06: Life and Death