- …Sadie and Daniel became a couple.
- …Susie moved in with Luke, got pregnant and had a baby daughter, Louise.
- …Rebecca got married to Ben Brown and moved away to Bonnie Brae. She also had a baby there. A boy named Isaac.
- …Finn and Esme broke up.
- …Will and Olivia celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary.
- …Hannah was diagnosed with a burn out and took some time off work.
- …National and international sims competed in The Honeycomb Athletic Festival.
- …Kai‘s sister Morgan moved to town with a purpose: to become a mum! She went looking for a donor, and after some bad luck, found Bradley and David who were both very excited to become co-parents to Morgan‘s baby. Morgan got pregnant on the very first attempt and her baby is due in 06.
- …Mayor Henry started a grand project named “Greenify Honeycomb Valley“. As part of the project the park got a make-over and a new, eco-friendly district was established called “The Greenery“. The Greenery consists of three small residential lots, an organic grocery store, a petting zoo with cows and chickens, a yard where residents can grow their produce, a garden and a large field. The Greenery is a carfree zone and residents sign an agreement commiting to an eco-friendly lifestyle.
- …The Mason family, the Anderson family and miss Morgan all signed up to live at The Greenery and moved there.
- …Ruby and Trisha became girlfriends.
- …Morgan and Susie met and immediately became best friends.
- …Riley got a dog, PomPom.
- …James, Sarah, Daniel, Jill, Seth and Suzan took their final exams. They all graduated!
- …Zoe, Chantal, Ryan and Joshua put up a play for their families on their last day of primary school. In september, they all started high school.
- …Camp Windiwell had its third edition. It was another summer of teen drama which drove BFF’s Kyra and Holly apart a bit when Holly totally clicked with Bimlico’s Molly. Holly and Kyra both had their first kiss at camp too. Holly with Enekjaer’s Khalid and Kyra with Silas from Bimlico. However, Kyra still isn’t entirely over Logan…
- …Joel and Ryan took up surfing lessons.
- …Anna came back to Honeycomb Valley.
- …The Quinn family moved to Honeycomb Valley and while youngest daughter Aliyah became best friends with fellow neighbourhood terror Ellie, eldest daughter Jada soon became very close to Finn. So close even, they ended up boyfriend and girlfriend before the year was over. Much to Esme‘s annoyance and Rachel‘s dismay…
- … Jérèmy broke up with Sophie, leaving her heartbroken…
- …John Edwards felt things were getting too out of hand with his daughter Martha and decided to put her in a convent so she could “come to her senses”. Martha however, would have none of it and ran away to the neighbouring ghost town of Stonehill where she met up with runaways Ray and Liz. She lived with them in an old abandoned warehouse for while..
- …Mayor Henry had further plans to greenify Honeycomb Valley and annexed Stonehill. The town was brought back to life as Honeycomb Hills and became a town geared towards young people. An underground station and the new and relocated Honeycomb University were the first places to be opened there and when the year progressed a shopping district was also put in place in what was soon called “The Hills”.
- …The previous meant Ray, Liz and Martha had to run again and while the weather got colder, they took to the hills armed with a tent and sleepingbags…
- …James and Jill had a good talk after which Jill was finally able to let go of James…
- …James, Sarah, Jill, Seth, Daniel, Suzan and Anna started University in the new town of Honeycomb Hills. They all moved into a Student Residence and met many new people.
- …Jill started going out with Narai Walker while James hit it off with pretty much every girl on campus.
- …The whole studentlife wasn’t as great for Sadie and Daniel, who struggled with their long distance relationship…
- …The future of The Hot Wings became unsure for a while when James and Daniel got in a fight over whether or not to keep Sadie in the band, but survived.
- …Jasper and Eva got engaged!
Transitions to the next lifestage:
- Jayden (toddler)
- Isla (toddler)
- Ethan (child)
- Zoe (teen)
- Chantal (teen)
- Joshua (teen)
- Ryan (teen)
- Seth (young adult)
- James (young adult)
- Sarah (young adult)
- Jill (young adult)
- Daniel (young adult)
- Suzan (young adult)
- Noah (toddler)
- Joseph (toddler)
- Louise (december)
- Rebecca and Ben (February)